HAGS, a Swedish sports arena manufacturer, is offering a special spring and summer 2019 sale on its top-of-the-line arenas, so don’t miss out.
Arenas HAGS are far superior to their domestic and imported equivalents in terms of craftsmanship and the materials they are constructed with. While you’re at it, take advantage of a discount on the promotion to get a great deal on a premium-class arena!
Promoting sports equipment is done by HAGS-SMP (England) by lowering the price of their products.
Additional services include delivery to the target location estimation and installation/installation supervision.
- In addition to the listed price, there is a 20% VAT included.
- In addition, the price does not include the layout of the base or platform’s surface.
- The offer is not a proposal.
- Prices can change at any time, so be sure to check back frequently. With your manager, discuss the specifics of the order.
- Payment terms: 70% advance payment at contract conclusion, 30% payment prior to shipment.
- There are a variety of colours available to customise your arena’s colour scheme.
- In the case of HAGS International Warranty Terms,
- Structural steel parts have a lifetime warranty against manufacture or material faults.
- On plastic components, panels, and powder coated parts: • 5-year warranty against manufacturing or material faults.
- 1 year warranty on other parts and moving parts against manufacture or material faults.
Renovated to earthquake-safe standards for the twenty-first century, the arena was in fine working order. Individual artists and teams could each have their own private dressing area, while authorities had their own smaller space. For administrative or service purposes, there were two other meeting rooms available on the premises. “[citation required]”
One of the largest arenas in the area’s standing floor capacity, the floor area was 144 by 262 feet (44 by 80 metres). 75 feet of vertical clearance was available. More than 100,000 square feet (12,000 square metres) and more than 100,000 square feet (9435.0 square metres) of floor space make up the arena. Any necessary display or power or other software requirements can be installed at room level. A 40-foot (12 m) wide loading ramp was located on the west side of the arena. The installation of any portable equipment served the print, radio, and television media on both sides of the arena. There were five permanent television platforms situated in the lobby. Cameras or floodlights could also be positioned around the arena thanks to a 6-foot-wide podium suspended from the ceiling.
On the southwest side of the structure, there was a ramp for spectators to access the arena level sitting area, alternatively there was a stairway positioned next to the northern doors. Southwest and northeast of the structure have escalators as well. A revolving courtside billboard and scorer’s desk were both installed for the first time in this NBA arena. NBA arenas eventually adopted rotating billboards, which were used until LED billboards/counter tables were introduced in the mid-2000s.
Six permanent refreshment booths, one first aid station, and a ticket office and two portable booths were provided for spectators. A nightclub and a restaurant were located on the arena level. 14 additional parking spaces for people with disabilities have been installed, as well as handrails on both sides of the pedestrian ramp leading to floor level seats, drinking fountains for people with disabilities, an assistive listening system for people with hearing impairments, and improvements to restrooms, changing rooms, and other sanitary facilities for people with mental or physical disabilities In addition to a four-sided ceiling board, there were other auxiliary boards used to enhance the event’s visual presentation.